Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Leather Chair


Starting from a challenge my colleagues, Mr. Junnich Mitubori, whether I can make design chairs with a combination of material from the leather.
First I determine leather material quandary, because so far I haven't make project with materials from the leather.
After search on everything about leather, I decide to use cowhide with reason texture stronger and more maximum results.
What I need to do now is create a design chair as my colleagues wish, then put the leather material as a pedestal seat.
 






 And after the project was completed with good results, some time later, my colleague ordered again with another form of chairs.





bench 
 bar stool


storage bench

You can also choose the Leather Furniture which made from various kinds of leather so it has a smooth texture.
The most popular choice is Rustic Furniture because it has high artistic value.
You really need a good idea to determine the furniture in your house.

1 comment:

Milliscent Morgan said...

I appreciate this blog because of its great content concerning on Eames 670 Lounge chair. Keep it up!

Powered By Blogger