Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Home Office Furniture Mobile Box 2 Drawers

I have a work desk that is relatively small so have constraints to keep some documents due to limited storage space.
So, I call it  home office furniture.
It is not an option to renovate form because it requires time and costs.
Design should be compact to placed under the work table.
Finally I decide to make a box with 2 drawers, so all documents can be stored neatly.

Materials used :
  • A-grade teak 
  • wheel caster 

Basically, wooden furniture that can be shaped into many designs.
Several types of furniture are Contemporary Furniture which has the latest design.
So,you should know some types of furniture that you are not confused to determine the best fit furniture for your home.
It is usually suitable for modern homes.
Otherwise, The Colonial Furniture which has a rather old-fashioned design but it has a strong character.

3 comments:

office furniture said...

This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.

Modular Office Furniture Mumbai said...

Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Modular Office Furniture Mumbai

Unknown said...

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. commercial refurbishment

Powered By Blogger